If you do not wish to configure all of your own URLs for the various registration views, there are several default definitions that you can include in your
There is an URL file for each of the default backends. These files provide all the URLs that you will need for normal interaction.
If you wish to include just the authentication URLs, either because you want to expose them under a different path, or because you want to manually configure the URLs for the other views, there is a separate include for that.
- These URLs are provided by any of the following:
- Template: registration/registration_closed.html
registration.auth_urls, or any of the above includes.
- Template: registration/activation_complete.html
- Template: registration/activate.html
- Template: registration/registration_complete.html
Admin approval backend¶
This URL is only provided by